Support for Technical Management for
Safety Marine Service
We are looking for support for our technical management in the area of Safety Marine Service.
The Alphastone has been serving the maritime industry for over 20 years as a ship supplier, as a service company in the field of yachts, mega yachts, boats and water sports, as a partner for industry and business – under one roof.
Your responsibilities include the service, maintenance and repair of safety equipment such as rescue equipment, portable and fixed firefighting systems on merchant ships and yachts. You are also the first point of contact for our customers when it comes to branding.
- exciting tasks in an international industry
- an open-minded, friendly and motivated team
- participation in the development of new business areas
- paid training, further education and training
- performance-based payment
- flexible working hours
- permanent employment relationship
- You are experienced in the shipping industry and /or with rescue equipment
- You know how to handle portable fire extinguishers and fixed systems
- You work safely with the common MS Office programs
- You can act independently and on your own responsibility
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
Your Personal Characteristics:
Kindness, courtesy and openness to other people characterize you. You are flexible, have a high degree of willingness to travel, and are communicative and able to work in a team.
If this applies to you, we look forward to receiving your application documents. Preferably by e-Mail to Mr. Marvin Görlitz at email@example.com.
We are here for you
If you have any questions or need further information please feel free to check our webpages about the various operations or contact us directly. We are more than happy to provide further details.
Alphastone GmbH & Co. KG